Indice del forum

franco

test

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

TheCreativeInvestor's property listings reach the billi
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhangsan

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 29 Lug 2019 04:49:40    Oggetto:  TheCreativeInvestor's property listings reach the billi
Descrizione:

TheCreativeInvestor's property listings reach the billion dollar mark. Business Articles | March 7
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 2005
This past week TheCreativeInvestor surpassed the billion dollar mark of properties being listed in their service.

Just this week, TheCreativeInvestor surpassed the billion dollar mark of properties being listed in it's online database. TheCreativeInvestor is a website focused on real estate investing for Commercial and Residential purposes. It also provides free services to Property Managers, Brokers, and Investors who are transacting deals.?This has turned out amazingly well?, said Joel Webb, CEO of TheCreativeInvestor. ?People really like our property listing software; the web turnout has been incredible, especially considering that the vast majority of our traffic has been generated by word of mouth. We?re just really pleased to see our software helping so many people.? TheCreativeInvestor allows anyone to list their property for free. Whether a Commercial or Residential property and no matter if it's For Sale or For Lease, the website has the capability of accepting all types of properties. No wonder it has passed the Billion dollar mark in it's listing services. In addition to being able to list for free, brokers are also able to bring their property listings from TheCreativeInvestor onto their own website without the extra data entry. That is probably why it has been so popular.?For the past two years, we were mainly geared toward the Residential Investor, but as we continue to grow, we are seeing an increased demand for Commercial Properties to be listed with us. While we still support both Residential and Commercial markets, this next year's focus is exclusively on the Commercial Market. We will then see where that takes us.? says Joel Webb, CEO of TheCreativeInvestor TheCreativeInvestor's website already receives more traffic than 80% of it's Commercial competitors' sites. These sites have been in business a while and TheCreativeInvestor just got started in the Commercial Market. The findings above continue to affirm the website's greater growth potential with the addition of the Commercial market.TheCreativeInvestor's Commercial Market can be viewed at: http:www.TCICommercial

Hot Off The Grill - Tips for Making Summer Grilling Safe and Healthy Health Articles | June 22, 2015
Summer is almost officially here and it is the time of year when getting outside to cook and eat can be great fun. You may be a regular at grilling, but would like to make it more interesting, or you ...

Summer is almost officially here and it is the time of year when getting outside to cook and eat can be great fun. You may be a regular at grilling, but would like to make it more interesting, or you may be a novice who doesn't feel comfortable or has heard grilling may not be a healthy way to cook.

Wherever you are there are simple tips that can help you get started or continue grilling safer while eating healthy and delicious food. We often think of meat as the only food to cook on a grill. Consider other options such as fresh fruits and vegetables. You can create an entire meal outside on your grill. Happy summer and happy cooking!

1. Clean the grill after each use and onceyear.

a. Grates - Scrub the grates with a coiled brush (without bristles) after cooking when still warm. Check for rust.

b. Charcoal grill - Brush out ashes and cooked on foods.

c. Gas grill - Brush off sides, lid and barrier above burners.

d. Inspect burners yearly to ensure proper gas flow and no clogging.

e. Clean all with soap and water yearly.

2. Start with a marinade. Marinading meat will offer several benefits: reduce the likelihood of carcinogen formation when cooking, add flavor, tenderize meat, prevent sticking to the grill.

a. Preparing a marinade: equal parts olive oil and acidic liquid (citrus juice, vinegar, wine or beer), fresh or dried herbs (basil, mint, rosemary, thyme, oregano, sage). Marinade from 30 minutes for delicate pieces of fish up to 10 hours for a tougher cut of beef.

3. Tips for cooking.

a. Place grilling mat on grill to prevent dripping of fat from meat onto coals or flame.

b. Do not lift the lid while cooking to maintain an even temperature.

c. Use a meat thermometer. Occasionally test your thermometer for accuracy in boiling water (212 degrees F). A meat thermometer with an external reader works best so you can leave the thermometer in the grill in the meat and the gauge can be read without opening the grill.

d. Serve immediately or cover to avoid drying.

e. Make slices in fat along edge of meat to prevent curling up of steak.

f. Keep charcoal dry.

g. Cook lean cuts of meat such as pork chops fast and hot.

h. Brush very lean meat with olive oil.

I. Add pan of water close to fire, away from meat to add moisture to cooking.

j. Presoak vegetables in cold water for 30 minutes before cooking.

k. Cook larger pieces of meat indirectly - do not put directly over the flame.

l. Choose fish steaks rather than fillets and cook on grilling mat rather than directly on grate.

4. Grill safely.

a. Keep grill away from houses, fences, trees, etc. Never grill inside a buildinggarage.

b. Have close access to water or a fire extinguisher.

c. Never add lighter fluid or flammable liquid. Use a charcoal chimney or electric lighter for a charcoal grill.

d. If a gas grill does not start in 10 seconds, turn it off, open the lid and give it 5 minutes before you try lighting it again.

e. Frequently check gas lines for leaks - brush with soapy water over hoses and connectors. Replace leaky parts before grilling again.

<.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 29 Lug 2019 04:49:40    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: