Indice del forum

franco

test

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

The idea transcends elective politics. With Government devol
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhangsan

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 09 Ago 2019 08:13:48    Oggetto:  The idea transcends elective politics. With Government devol
Descrizione:

The idea transcends elective politics. With Government devolution
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, the drive toward affordable housing north of London might strengthen the UK economy more broadly.

When Chancellor George Osborne started talking up the future economic prospects of Manchester and England鈥檚 North region in late 2014, many cynically believed it a ploy to curry votes for the Conservatives in the May 2015 election. But in the months that followed, indicators surfaced that suggest Osborne meant what he said. This should interest investors who believe that not all roads lead to London.

UK land investment, after all, pretty much follows the money. For anyone looking for capital growth properties, it only makes sense to buy and build where people are moving, where companies are hiring and where businesses are being established and growing. So is that happening 鈥?now or soon 鈥?in the cluster of cities that comprise what Osborne referred to as the 鈥淣orthern Powerhouse?鈥?br >

Perhaps. But this is not Osborne鈥檚 baby alone. Leading the charge away from the Capital City is the private sector鈥檚 own Jim O鈥橬eill, the former chairman of Goldman Sachs Asset Management. O鈥橬eill鈥檚 鈥榬etirement鈥?job is to chair an independent commission that looks to make Britain less centred on London and with economic forces spread about the whole of the country. His belief, shared by many including George Osborne, is that a redistribution of industry, finance, transportation, digital technologies and population will net out with a stronger UK overall. O鈥橬eill concurs with many others who believe this also requires a redistribution of government authority.

Investors who might deem themselves capital growth partners would likely agree that this devolution of authority is a worthy strategy and with plenty of precedent. Germany, France and Italy have multiple cities that are as large or larger than their own capitals, to their advantage. As O鈥橬eill observes, England suffers from London being almost too successful.

"I think it [the success of London] generates a lot of vitality, but it results in huge complications because you see these enormous distortions, particularly on things like house prices,鈥?he says. 鈥淔or young people, they finish university and think 'When are we going to London?', because it is the only place you can go. There is something a bit unhealthy about that."

He also notes that a great part of the population of London is made up of a very global polyglot, for better or worse. The British are largely found elsewhere.

The Office of National Statistics pegs shares of the UK economy by region, with London getting 22.2 per cent of GVA. Taken together, the North East, North West and Yorkshire and The Humber constitute a respectable 19.0 per cent. The trick is to get them working collectively. Away from the Capital, growth is a function of infrastructure, the energy economy (fossil and renewables), transportation, and improvements in broadband capabilities that can help with digital industry development.

The Guardian reported after the election that Osborne might have been making real promises after all. The nine councils of Greater Manchester now will have one elected mayor, and a devolution deal gives the municipality control over its transport budget, 拢500 million of skills spending and a 拢300 million housing investment fund. Residential properties away from the Capital are more affordable, but a need for more building to meet population growth and outsized demand exists in Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and other cities as well.

The critical housing shortage and unmanageable cost of housing in London might drive all this in the end. Already young adults, particularly those equipped with knowledge economy skills, are leaving London for more affordable lives in Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester and other points north and west. Capital investments in the growth of commercial and residential developments increasingly make sense when these exoduses are counted and analysed.

O鈥橬eill advocates strongly for regional organisations of cities (he has tried to coin the name 鈥淢anpool,鈥?for joining Manchester and Liverpool, football allegiances notwithstanding) as a means to unlock the potential for growth, building, repopulating and revitalising the city centres. He clearly has George Osborne on his side, which certainly helps.

Investors in property funds or other assets, in the South, West, Midlands and North, need to consider all variables in developing a risk-reward analysis. Discussing a strategy with an independent financial advisor is strongly recommended.
Total Views: 184Word Count: 711See All articles From Author
Vehicle Retarder Market Research Report: Global Analysis 2019-2024

by Neha Sharma · June 25, 2019

The latest trending report Global Vehicle Retarder Market 2019-2024 added by

Vehicle retarder is a device usually used on heavy vehicles to augment or replace some of the functions of primary friction-based braking systems. For the working principal, the vehicle retarder is composed of stator part producing magnetic field and rotor part producing resistance torque through cutting the magnetic lines by rotating of the rotor, so the vehicle retarder can make vehicle decelerating through this torque.

The worldwide market for Vehicle Retarder is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 8.0% over the next five years, will reach 2290 million US$ in 2024, from 1450 million US$ in 2019.

This report focuses on the Vehicle Retarder in global market, especially in Nor.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 09 Ago 2019 08:13:48    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: